Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 14 August 2012

My Goals

A lot’s happened this year. I can’t say 2012 was a good year at all. However, I don’t spill private stuff on  my blog. Although it’s been generally a bad year, the bad actually caused some good to happen as a result. I’ve been meaning to do a couple of things for a while now. And by awhile I mean a year or more.

I was so screwed over this year that it made me decide to clean my goals up and actually achieve them once and for all.

To share, these were a few I wrote on a piece of paper some time back.

1.       Start a blog
2.       Join a dance class
3.       Open a blog shop with my friend aka sister
4.       Take my driving lessons

It’s not even year end and I’ve already achieved 1 and 4 which I think is not that bad given the fact that I’m a huge procrastinator. #2 isn’t gonna be hard to achieve either, I’m just waiting for a Groupon to pop up so I can go for a try.

Now the 3rd.. that’s a toughie. I attempted a few years back but was just too young and lazy to put in any effort. I know the market’s saturated and stuff but it’s something we’ve always talked about doing together and I think now is a good time to do it.

So yeah, to sum it up! write your goals down and work towards them! You will only feel awesome when you achieve them so no harm yeah?

Cheers all, good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment