Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 2 December 2012

Reflections


It’s that time of the year when I sit back and reflect on the year. When I started this blog 4 months ago, I set about some goals here

These were the 4 things I wanted to do this year: 

1.       Start a blog
2.       Join a dance class
3.       Open a blog shop with my friend aka sister
4.       Take my driving lessons

And I’m proud to say that out of the 4, I am only left with one to complete. But it’s not something I’m DEAD set on either. I just don’t know if I want to do accessories or clothes so I’m putting that on hold for now. And I’ve seen people really struggle with it.
Which brings me to planning for next year. Next year, I want to buy a house. It’s a HUGE step but I think at 28 it’s something I want to invest in. Property is also the best form of investment in Singapore. It can only go up unlike stocks.
My next goal although simple is to try and clear all my instalments on my credit cards and cut up as many as I can. To be honest, I regret ever signing up for my first credit card which was the UBO ONE card. To hell with the points, the one time you pay late, all the points you’ve accumulated are the same amount as the fee. Funnily enough, my dad never had and to now doesn’t have a credit card. He always said what’s the point? You’re spending money you don’t have. Which is really true, I wonder why I didn’t follow his wise words?
That’s really about it for now. I haven’t thought of anything else. More might come to me though but I think these 2 are pretty big in themselves. Writing down your goals really help materialise them so come on guys! Pen down your goals for 2013, and I’m certain you’ll achieve them or at least some of them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment