Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 31 January 2013

Acupuncture

For as long as I can remember, I’ve suffered from dark eye rings and ths line/wrinkle which surrounds that entire dark eye circle. I’ve tried numerous creams, some have worked to an extent but nothing got rid of them EXCEPT acupuncture.
Many years ago, I went to this acupuncture clinic to seek treatment for my skin cos I was 19 and suffering acne and at the same time, the lady treated my dark eye rings. I went every week for a couple of months, and true enough, that line was gone and so was the darkness. However, I couldn’t keep up with the cost which is why I stopped and the dark eye rings came back after a few months. So, should you want to start this treatment, its something that needs to be upkept.  I guess it would make the most sense for brides to be to seek it as it’s the most important you look good on the day itself.
The acupuncturist inserts tiny needles into different parts of the face, which is said to harmonize energy flow. I remember a needle is inserted into the middle of the forehead which is said to be the most effective point.

The treatment stimulates muscles which makes the skin tighter hence the reduction of the line under the eye.

This is a picture of my current state, I will be re-starting this acupuncture and will update along the way.


"At the end of 12 sessions, you can expect to see a tighter jawline, taut facial skin, diminished jowls, reduced wrinkles and lifted eyelids," says Dr Chapman-Dunn.


No comments:

Post a Comment