Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Intimates Shoot!

One fine day, Veron buddy asked us if we wanted to do a photoshoot, all of us being the ever enthusiastic people we are all agreed excitedly and before we knew it, 12 January was here.
We decided to do a color theme of cobalt so that we could wear our matching necklaces for the shoot.
So bright and early at 11am on a Saturday morning, we had our very first friendship shoot! It was just SO fun and I remember loads of laughing. The photographer assigned to us was a poly student (omg felt so old) and was really nice and engaging and made us feel really comfortable the whole time. The sun was shining bright and it was super hot but none of that mattered when the company was so awesome!! I’ve said it before but I will say it again, this group of girls are the most spontaneous and fun girls I’ve ever met! I did buy a groupon before for a previous group of friends but it never materialised. I look forward to our HK trip which is gonna be awesome too!!!
Some shots from the day, I couldn’t save many cos of my low phone memory but I’m sure the raw pics will be out soon!
SHIMMERY INTIMATES FTW!





No comments:

Post a Comment